- Set firm targets and follow strictly.
- Plan meticulously and have a good time management plan. It’s important in monitoring the progress.
- Explain the importance of dedicating certain amount of time everyday to memorize and review, to be at par with participating peers. This helps with lack of self-motivation.
- Reinforce optimism and work on strategic solutions, which helps with lack of self-confidence and stress.
- Encourage taking up challenges and coping with extra work.
- Taking regular breaks helps overcome frustration and disappointments.
- Feedback from assessments and competitions help identify problem areas.
- Reward children after assessments and competitions, which instills confidence and self-motivation to improve their performance.
firm targets - planning - feedback!